Monday, March 19, 2007

Long hair All HERS

Abby having a good smile day!!
I love her hair but it is getting a bit long. I asked if she wanted to donate it to Lock of Love. Well that did not go over to well. She said no it was her hair and she will keep all of it. I have gotten her to agree to a small trim, however she "will tell the girl how short" ;0).
We are having a good well the kids are off for spring break. Its getting really nice around here You can not beat the spring in TX. OK maybe the spring in California lol.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

Thanks for sending me the link again, Lisa. I was missing out on all these darling pictures. You have a great blog. I get to know Abby, my darling neice, a little better through it. But what about you and Garth? Oh, how about a picture of Garth's indoor garden?