Saturday, April 7, 2007

We love Crocs and Jibitz


Abby's new shoes !

Abby has been "n" love with these kind of shoes for about a year! I said when she is 5 she can have a pair in the summer. Well Abby's Auntie Kathleen (my aunt) and Alaina sent Abby a gift card for a new pair of shoes at Nordstrom ( We share a love of good shoes on Kids :) ) for her Birthday last month. As soon as Abby realized what the card was for she informed us that "with my shoes money card I'm going to get my favorite Crocs at my new mall". A few weeks ago Abby and Daddy were off to the mall in search for the "CROCS" They found the shoes. Daddy noticed the Cinderella Jibitz (charm) and got one for each shoe. The quest had began. Abby just LOVES her shoes she was even happy to go to the dentist in hope of showing them off. Wherever we go somehow the shoes are spoken of to all that will listen. She is now the hit of the Pre K class room. (The fashion princess of her class are all in agreement "THERE COOL AND PINK WITH PRINCESS"

Well today Abby got another white padded envelope with stickers, the true sign it is from Auntie Kathleen and Alaina, an adorable little stuffed bunny was included and MORE Jibitz, this time butterfly's and daisy flowers. Well all is good in the land of Abby !!. Right at this moment she is in those shoes with Princess Pj Why ? well they match of course chaaa ;0.

A big thanks to Auntie Kathleen and Alaina for all there generosity's. We love you!!

5 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

Crocs, Jibitz and Heely's have taken over our house...Croc's rule!

Lisa said...

Do you have Crocs Leisha? Do they make your feet sweat?? I want a pair But I can not stand if my feet are sweaty ?? LISA

Anonymous said...

We spent a good ten min trying to decde the perfect charms for her new shoes and I am so happy she likes them! Its now a fun adventure for us whenever we find them! Im sure there will be more to come!

Leisha Mareth said...

I don't have any, but Rachel does. I want some! I have lots of friends that love them (and they've told me their feet don't sweat with all those holes! One friend wears them as her 'house slippers' because they are so comfy!)

Aunt Kathleen said...

Hey Lisa, you better go ahead and get yourself a pair because you have special Jibbets on their way to YOU and more for Abby too. :) We love you!