Monday, August 18, 2008

School supplies !!!

OK enough already I have spent 73.00$ on school supplies what is up with that? When I went to school I was lucky to get a new backpack and a new some PeeChee's that were like .25 cents

Also the teachers are so specific on the brands, count, color its driving me nuts!!

I Put her name on EVERYTHING I do not believe in the "community" closet at the school (OK I do but still).....If I bought "Fiskers 5" scissors in RED she had better be using "Fiskers 5" in RED oh and ya I got none of the supplies from last year back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I'm done How was your supplies list

3 comments:

Shannon Bousfield said...

Wow - $73 is a lot. I've probably spent more, but I had 3 new backpacks to buy, plus the whole round for 2 kids - pens, crayons, rulers, etc. It does add up. I haven't even factored in new clothes. Thank goodness for uniforms!

Lisa said...

Shannon
Glad to hear from you. I would love to have uniforms!! So much easier

Shannon Bousfield said...

Uniforms really are so much easier. Sometimes I get sad when I'm looking for the bazillionth red t-shirt and/or navy pants and I see all the cute clothes out this time of year...but then realize I have NO self control and would seriously overspend on clothes for all the kids. I do have to have some clothes for after school, so I do get to indulge in shopping a little. The downside is my kids are CLUELESS on how to put together an outfit. Sarah comes out in stripes and plaid and polka dot in atrocious color combinations all the time!