Thursday, October 30, 2008

When is your perfection??

So the other morning I was going on my morning walk.. I have been going 6 to 7 times a week. I usually go for about 2 miles. Some days are a little shorter some are a big longer. I have to fit them into my insane busy day full of chopped up amounts of time. ( I think that is what the problem is with my day it's composed of chopped bits of time. Can I make a phone call ? sure I do, but beware I will have to let you go right in the middle of a good conversation.. Kim is the best at it. After 10 years of our busy life we can pick up at the last word in the middle of a sentences and keep it going xoxox Kim) So I never have just a chunk of time at home, work or school to do any thing real....

Back to the walking. In the mornings I try to walk for many reasons bla bla bla. On Tuesday of this week I had walking perfection Here is why:

Temp. was about 60 to 65. The sun was covers by a think blanket of clouds not gray but not white just perfect. There was a small breeze up in the hills, good to dry the sweat from my brow. I live in the Apartments area of a swanky Golf Course subdivisions. Hay at least I can pretend that I would do my yard the same way next year.. and aggg how tacky to re-plant your flowers ever other week. But when you have $$ taste can go out the window. It was just perfect. Some of the houses smelled like dinner was cooking already and the gardeners were cutting the new seeded fresh green grass. I have a say I have a soft spot for "lawn maintenance engineers" So my morning greeting are always fun lol.

It was just nice so nice I walked for 2 hours. I just played more and more music and kept my little feet going. I had a good attitudes as well not " I'm going back at the next corner"

Tonight I walked as well as this morning. It fun to walk really I never knew the fascination with it but it is fun... Now What is your walking perfection Night time with a loved one, stroller, alone ( I used to walk alone at night until SIL freaked out on me for my unsafe ways .lol.....treadmill, MALL walking only counts if you spending some ones else money. I know its hard to find time so lets just say If you had time what would it be............

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Love your new blog look!

My walking perfection is walking with someone - you, Kim, Beth, Dale (if I could ever drag him out to do it.) Just love that.

Lorena said...

Lisa - cute new blog.
Loved your last post! Yes, there is something beautiful, magical, revitalizing about just getting outdoors and going. Glad you are enjoying it!