Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BAD BAD BAD MOMMY

OK

So Abby has a bit of struggle with the "th" and the "fr" sound. I ask about speech at school.. She gets tested she barley qualifies but OK good she can get some help!!!

They plan the meeting for this AM.... I COMPLETELY FREAKING FORGOT !! What kind of mommy am I???

How embarrassing "Ya I was not there,,, I was at Target" BAB BAD MOMMY!!

What was I even thinking... I actually thought for like two weeks I could plan a wedding HA Ya that lasted two weeks. I'm glad I'm already married Could you imagine my life If I was trying to plan a wedding right now.

Matthew comes down every week on Wednesday or Thursday, spends a day or two depending.... so I can finish my work week, than I drive back up to Joplin with him. (5 hrs) Spend the weekend than I fly home Sunday at 6 from Tulsa ( which is 1 1/2 hrs from our home in Joplin) We spend allot of time in the car. I only have 16 Sunday flight to go...

PS: If you want to hear a very sad girl boo hoo about everything under the sun, Call me at 8 pm on Sunday after I get home and miss Matthew and know I have 3 or 4 days until I get to see him!! Some first 6 months of marriage ha! But we would not change it for the world =)

No comments: