Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Long Long day move over guys I need room!!


Nothing is sweeter than your sleeping child and there little hot breath, my heart is so full when I see her like this. I'm so thankful she is mine !!! And I am hers !!!




Abby is a real nurturer to her lovies.

Jassie of course than McKenzie and than bear. She has loveie of the day or week, that seems to change every week or two but one thing will not ever take the back seat is good ol' Jassie. He is truly a part of our family!!

PS :notice the tattoo on the face Hate um!!!
I'm just saying I remember the party she got this one lol






2 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Sweet pics!

Lisa said...

AHHGGG the blog thing I have been locked out of all my buddies blogs I do not know what happend I could not leave a comment on any of them. Seems like my password got changed without me doing it. Is there a time thing were they just do it for you ?? Anyway I'm back and will posting more !!!