Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Utah trip 2007

OK I know I'm really late but so is my life.
Here are some pics from Garth and Abby family reunion trip to Utah. They had a great time My favorite photos are of Abby drinking the Root Beer float. In "our" family "we" have decided to wait until Abby is 8 to have any kind of soda. It is no big deal she really dose not even ask for it. Unfortunately someone did not check with Garth and gave her soda. She has no clue what happened if you see in the photo's you can see her reaction to it all She sure did like it. I think if I tell her what happened it will upset her so for know she is soda free for a few more years. We do what we can !!

While watching fireworks.............

Humm This is really good what is this brown frothy thing


Humm Ya OK I love this stuff


That was the best thing ever !!!!!

2 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

I've been waiting for pics. Very cute! Eh, one root beer float won't kill her!

Lisa said...

Your right !!! She is fine the detox though was killer lol