Friday, September 7, 2007

Umm Umm good

One night as a family we decided to have a burger off to see who could make the "ultimate"
The next day we went shopping for the fixings and as a family we all made our own plan of attack, Garth and I were toe for toe with our topping but there were some difference in the amount of each topping. I love beacon he loves the mushrooms and the grilled onions we both went for the yummy perfect fresh avocado. This is what magic we came up with. THEY WERE SO GOOD



Looks good enough to eat


Burgers side by side




THE WINNER !!!!!!

Abby said it was hers that won (we will agree for the sake of love) but really I won!!!

I think next time I will not toast my bun so much but it was still a yummy sandwich.

We had a really great time it was the official start of our summer vacation so now we have a tradition of "family cook offs"


2 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

Oh man, Jared would LOVE a contest like that...he is the burgerMEISTER! What a clever thing to do...yum...

Lorena said...

Yum, YUM! Why didn't I get invited to this cookoff? Sounds like a fun summer activity! I can see the problem with ever picking a winner.

And I LOVE the story about the "pup a weary". How cute!