Saturday, May 17, 2008

Things to do this Summer

OK I need help

I need things that Abby and I can do this summer. I will have some time off. Abby and I will need some things to do. Here is the criteria:

CHEAP I mean CHEAP a little cash is fine but not to much.

Not to rustic ( she likes bugs I do not) I want to take her fishing off a pier any ideas were we can do that ?

Not to far away. It is just us two girls now so we can not be driving all over the state by ourselves.

I would like it to be fun !!! of course but if she can get something out of it that is even better. ( Chris this is were you come in)

If you have an ideas and want two girls to join in the fun Let me know !!

This has been a really hard time for Abby and I, and frankly I tired of having a CRAPPY year / life so I say "To **** with it were having fun this summer. I do not want this year to be defined as a year of turmoil, sadness, and a mom who is miserable ( she is not even a teenager yet)

OK so I am asking for help with fun ( or just ) things to do.

So far this summer ( this coming week in fact) we have only have planned for Abby and I to go see her much missed and loved Grandparents, cousins Aunts and Uncles in Utah. She has been talking of this trip for oh about 2 years. ( We will miss you Russ, Lor & Rob and Ro. Adam and baby Tori)
Abby thinks this will be the weekend the House sells ( cross your fingers and toes)


Let me know. Thanks so much for all you love and support.

What ?? your asking just call :0)

8 comments:

Melis said...

I think you guys should come to Utah anyway and visit us!!! That would be fun! :)

Lisa said...

Abby and I are going to come out. Come get us we will visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leisha Mareth said...

Lisa...my e-mail is

mareths@att.net

e-mail me...I don't have your current e-mail either and I just got your phone message. I probably won't be able to call you back until the weekend (non-stop week this week!)

Jared's parents will be here the night of the big birthday dinner, but THANK YOU for inviting me, we must try and do another one another night!

Your post has me worried...e-mail me girl!

Melis said...

OK email with the deets of your trip and I will give you my # too! therussellhome@hotmail.com

Rachelle said...

You know you are always welcome here. We have a pier about 2 blocks away....

Lisa said...

Your all so sweet. Ro. becareful I may jump!! JK

Lorena said...

Lisa - a summer of fun sounds like a great idea. Just remember fun is a spirit, not a destination. You can have plenty of fun without traveling far (although what's with the "we can't be traveling all over the state by ourselves" statement? Why in the world not?). I never traveled much growing up, but we still had plenty of fun going to parks, flying kites, taking walks, making friends with neighbors who had pools (not exactly using people, but hey, it never hurts to be friends with some people!). And how about some fun rituals you do everyday that make you happy? A song you sing in the morning, a book you read at night, etc. I'm sure you already have plenty of ideas, just go do them.

Leisha Mareth said...

How are you? Wanna do lunch soon? It'll have to be a Sat. Call me!