Thursday, December 18, 2008

I should have known!!

Well my bad Karma came and it went like it always has (and will)

1.Drew had surgery today all went well. He will need a long recovery but he will be fine
2. Amanda is felling better, now we deal with post nasal drip (the worst)
3. My car is in the shop we found the girl she had Farmers, so they will pay for it all.. ( I got a NEW jazzy rental car a 2009 Toyota minivan black on black !!)
4.Cookies are a bit crispy but good

So the "take home Message" is relax karma comes and go it always has always will

2 comments:

Rob said...

Hey Lisa,

At least you don't have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas!
Oh well, Merry Christmas

Lisa said...

I know!!! Sorry about that but At least you have a beard to shave off lol Have a good trip to Cali