Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Abby just got back from Utah so she and I are having a Mommy and me Christmas a little late. She was with Garth this Christmas, in Utah. She had a blast.
I knew she was having the BEST time Which made her time away from me a little easier. She got to see all her Utah cousins and some Aunt and Uncles.. (Lor she forgot to tell you and Rob thanks in person for the Flat Stanly pic). As you know there was a lot of snow, who doesn't love a white Christmas.. Her is a fun pic of Bac Bac and her cousins sledding. I will post more but I need to get back to Christmas!!!!!
P.S She still has rosie cheeks!!

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Cute picture! Hope you had a nice Christmas. Would love to get together this week if you have time!

Lorena said...

Yes - it was so much fun to see Abby, and boy did she LOVE the snow. She would dig into it every chance she had. And she and Sarah were inseparable. Very cute.