Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where's my bubbles!


OK I have been doing well on my New Year's "idea" It was to live a healthful life That includes the following
1) Eat better in return more energy, lose weight
2) Be a more present Mother ( I'm no longer living the " get through the day" I fell I'm over my crisis so to say If we ever really get over it?) Another time for that topic
3) Be supportive to my friends and family and take time to do little things for them.
4) Read to Abby
5) Something in Something out.. When you down size you realize you don't really need all that stuff we have

And lastly have a home with "improving" health. Such as as I need to purchase new things think Green, Organic and recyclable and as natural as I can. But there is a problem. The dish soap is not as good as my stand by Dawn I have try-ed Method from Target but 1) Not as bubbly 2) dose not work as well!

So I here asking for ideas on the products you all use.

PS:As some of you know I am ADDICTIVE to Clorox Bleach I will not give it up. But other ideas are welcome

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Good for you with the goals! As far as the new cleaning products, I'm probably the wrong person to comment. I think this whole "going green" thing is a crock. In fact, if I see a product that is "green" I'll purposely won't buy it. I'm all for recycling, not littering, etc, but the "green" thing is just a way for companies to make more money by praying off of fears! Sorry for the rant. Thx for listening!

DeeAnn said...

What's wrong with Dawn? I would just use it. I don't think it makes any difference what dish soap you use. You would have a much bigger impact if you just gave up the Clorox! (That was a joke.) :-)

critts said...

Hey the bubbly part of dish liquid is just to make you feel better. I learned that in a science class once. I'd stick with the Dawn.