Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Myspace and Facebook WHY ?

"MySpace: 90,000 sex offenders removed from site "

This is my opinion

This is why I can not get into the My space and Face book thing "NOW" (maybe later, but not now.) I just feel it's to open I now you only "let" or "invite" peeps in you know, but do you really know somebody that you had in English class in your High School days, or better yet grew up with and have not seen them for 20 years.

I realize "?" tainted the whole thing for me ! I know its not the site that let's someone be "unfaithful" or "creepy" or "Salkish" But I just can not get over it. How many people do it.I appreciate all the fun thing about it but come on. Tell me how reconnecting with someone you knew 20 years ago so "much fun" I just don't get it??

PS This is my blog my opinions Please do not feel the need to "educate me with your ideas on why it so much fun". I have a ream of paper of particular "messages" to tell you why its not for me or ANY one EVER in My HOME Now in 5 years I may do it and you can kindly through this back in my face lol

Love to all xoxo pleae still love me

2 comments:

critts said...

MySpace is definitely creepy. I think I belonged to myspace for about 2.5 seconds before someone made a really inappropriate comment on my page to initiate me. Creepy.
Facebook I like more because I only interact with my "friends" and it's not public but seriously I do not understand how so many people spend so much time on it. It's a time waster.

Lisa said...

You said it perfectly...Maybe I'm just irked I don't have that much time...