Thursday, May 14, 2009

Im scared

OK we all know I love Gray Anatomy Seriously I do

So tonight like every other Thursday night, the tears roll. Why I just love the writing. For some reason the writing this season has been tailored made for me ( OK not me but you know). Tonight my favorite line came from Baily " Of course he's (I'm) scared Look around)

I feel like that, truly scared. Through this whole ordeal I'm living. I know that's were some of my "anger" and "sadness" comes from. Its just I'm scared to death to trust myself and other close around me. I have this felling like nobody has my back. I get smacked on the side of the head out of the blue. When I discover some new lie or find out some pretty important information months after the fact. It literally takes my breath away. I panic that the firm foundation's I have or trying to build for Abby and I is being taken away again!!

Living in fear is not OK How do I stop it, fix it...The fear feeds itself to breeds more fear because than I fell like "I will always feel this way".. I know I'm in control of my own feelings and I have to take ownership of them.. BLA BLA BLA....But when someone lies to you to your face for over a year, when your made to fell disposable and worthless even as the mother to your child..when your so de-valued, you don't get common courtesy, its HARD AND SCARY. So ya I'm scared when I just look around

Tomorrow is a new day!!! You don't know how grateful I am for that.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Love you, Lisa You will continue to build your foundation of love and stability for you and Abby, and with time the fear will ease up considerably. You know I'm here for you!

Lisa said...

Thank Rachelle Your the Best (Ex) Sister in Law a girls can ask for.. Your also a best friend a girl could ask for..(Thanks for the effort with Abby and I ).. Lets not forget your awsome potty training tricks.