Saturday, May 2, 2009

OK so how cute is she.. I just got the pictures back that Abby and I had taken while we were in California.. So here is my favorite of the two of us together. There are several reasons why THIS one. This is how she HUGS me... full on, No holding back. I love that her smile is full of teeth that are under construction. ( I love my smile 5 years in braces paid off). I love my laugh lines. I love our squished cheeks. I love that it captures how Happy we are..And how much we love each other... More to come later
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

DeeAnn said...

That is a great picture! (And you do have great teeth! :-))

Lisa said...

Thanks Your sweet

Rachelle said...

You are both BEAUTIFUL! You have to post the cool sand/ocean one too!

Kelly said...

That is a really great picture!! Love it!