Tuesday, July 13, 2010

hello old friend

Hello old friend will you ever forgive me for stepping away for a few months... its that "Facebook" and a very crazy life that lead to my departure... but I'm back..

I'm back because on this blog I'm Lisa just me.... only my beloved family and friends know me here..
I'm back because I need a way to be me...to not say the wrong thing to the wrong person.... I hate living in a town that is this small and everybody knows the players and their choices in my life... They know the good the bad of them all... I can NEVER tell my story.. Every time I do its "Oh ya your the NEW wife" or " your the DR. wife" or "Wow your fast I heard about this the other day"

Yesterday I was talking to a member of our ward whom I will work with a lot in my new calling and as I as giving here a BRIEF background of Abby and I and TX. SHE started telling me about my life now and the struggles I WILL have and how she knows the whole story from Matt's EX wife....... and btw there are good friends.....Everybody always has something to say about my life. I go by my maiden name around town now, its just easier that way...but that will only last so long..

If your asking me ...I'm happy very Happy but there are things that I'm struggling with...

I'm living in a fish bowl and have no were to look for friends or help..... and to top it all off I'm one day 2 of phase one of South Beach

How do I find my way

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Sorry to hear it's been so rough. I know how it is to need some good girl friends the live nearby! Hang in there; I always tell myself that at least I have my wonderful family, the gospel, and employment. Good luck with South Beach; it's GNARLY. Miss you!

DeeAnn said...

Lisa - That stinks. Why would someone tell you such things? Really? Do they think that's going to help you? Idiocy.

Wish I were there - or you were here. We need to do a trip out there, but I'm just not sure how mom will do. We'll see how it goes this week now that she has her new shower.

love ya!

DeeAnn

Lisa said...

Thanks girls!!

The thing is I'm happy but there is a need for me to connect to friends and this place... and I just dont see how

Lorena said...

Big life changes always come with challenges. Just hang in there and keep doing the right things and you will eventually settle in to your new life with the right friends. I think it takes at least a year to find your niche in a new place. Good luck!