Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Have you ever found nine lost rolls of film Look what I found

Have you ever come across a picture that brings such emotion in you. Whether it be joy, happiness's or true sorrow. While I was packing I can across 9 rolls of 35mm film. These are what I found.

I love to look at pictures of Abby from years ago and remember the moments. I remember taking this picture (above) and thinking how can life be any better than this.

It was a great life. Unfortunately people make choice that determine the path of others. I guess it is up to the others to decide what path they will take.

Abby and I will be a a different path but It will be one that were on together.

1 comment:

Leisha Mareth said...

It hurts my heart to look at that picture too =(

Just remember those "compensating blessings" I told you about! Everything is "too fresh" right now, but someday you will look back and see how the Lord was able to bless your life despite the choices of others that broke your heart.