Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Best part of your day

We all have parts in our day we really do not like much, it can be a wide range of activities, the daily chores, work, school we all have them.
However we all have parts of our day we love!
Whats yours?
Mine is easy. Its picking up Abby from school. She is always so excited to see me and I am just as excited to see her. The 10 min in the car before my work days starts a new chapter is the best. It like we both have so much to say to each other I just love it.

I was a latch key kid while I was growing up. Even as a young child I always told myself I would do what I had to do to ensure my child would have a mom or a dad pick her up. So far I have picked her up except 3 times in two years ( Garth did one day and she went to a girlfriends house for the other two) Any way I pray every day, that the Lord blesses me with this. Its hard being a single mom! But with all moms we do what we can.

What is the best part of your day??

2 comments:

Rob said...

worst part: alarm goes off!
best part: when Lorena and I go to the gym together.

Lisa said...

Your really sweet..