Saturday, March 14, 2009

We are out of Here!!

After months of being quiet and talking in "Code" Abby and I are going on our first "Meme and Me" trip

I am whisking her off to So. Cal for a sweet spring break. The best part is she has NO clue!! Has she seen the Hotwire papers up on the fridge? Yep!! (But she also knows that my blow dryer is on the blink SO if your a new 7 year old you accept the reason " its the wires in the blow dryer information") there nothing like sweet timing..
There are 5 peeps she has just about daily contact with that are either going to Disneyland or Disneyworld this spring break including her new BFF from church and school. And let us not forget my work family left TODAY for Disneyland so the poor this has been pelted with the idea she is not going...ANYWHERE

I have saved and saved.. said no we don't have the $$ to many of things, wiped out the VISA, bit the bullet and by GOLLY We are out of HERE...

Humm it's Saturday night at 9pm do you think she knows anything?? I mean come on our flight is at 8:45 am SHE KNOWS NATA. My very creative mom has devised a fun scavenger hunt to let the cat out of the bag. She is a creature of habit she will wake at oh 630 ask to go watch TV and the hunt will start.. Ya I know we need to leave at 645 but we can do it...We have a ton of things planned but the best thing I have planned is to spend time enjoying her!! and seeing our family I have not been home for a while. This is a first trip back as me a single mom going back to my roots to see all that is dear. Lets not forget I am a California girl at heart!!

Wish me luck

No comments: