Tuesday, March 31, 2009


We have a fun time in California We were blessed to stay with my Aunt Kathleen and her family ( Abby fell in LOVE with her 3 kitties). My family has been very supportive during my divorce. (you know what the say about times of trial....) It was fun to see them and spend time with them, reconnect to my roots despite how crazy they can (are) be.. We were very busy though!! but why not right ?? Sleep is for home, parties are for fun and families and friends.

We ate Sushi, shopped and saw a movie with my grandmother
Had some pictures taken at the beach a long time goal of mine( Stay tuned)
Went to California Adventure
Disneyland
Downtown Disneyland
Saw my 2 brothers and there families
Ate ate ate ( yummy Mexican)
Dinner with my family
Took the Amtrak train to San Juan Capistrano for the day
Had a FUN FUN day with Rochell and her family husband Adam, Tori and Baby Zack who are the sweetest thing ever. Abby loves the beach and her cousins. I loved the company and the yummy yogurt. ( Rochell is Garth sister who has become one of my best friends I love her dearly)
Saw the Bukaty's ( A family I worked with for 4 years before I moved to TX)
Ate ate ate
The final big deal was We made 1600.00 in American dollars for future trips

We had a blast Thanks to all for there time!! I miss California I would assume I will be back there one day. When I don't know, some days its sooner than later. I will just let the cards fall will they will, and than decide what to do. I do want Abby to grow up with family around She loves her cousins there and maybe I can convince Rochell to rent us one of the Apartments she manages on the beach!! Than all you TX peeps can come out
Posted by Picasa

No comments: