Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Survival basket


My Survival basket

OK SO this weekend was good FUN sleep over on Friday night, Saturday U bounce with Abby and a friend on Saturday followed with lunch and a few errands.. All was good until Abby said her ear hurt. I really think its swimmers ear from allot of swimming. We were up until 10:30 letting the Motrin set in.

Sunday am. I let her sleep until 930 am so ya missed church but that's OK sometimes it happens. Than it happened (please refer to the previous pic of the "CAN") At first I thought Backfire from a car, car accident, our upstairs neighbor who is the loudest lady ever, hum. Well I decided to see if something fell from the pantry. No all clear. Than it hit me the fridge.

CRAP It was a can of my mom's diet Dr. Pepper. I had bought some ice cream treats for the sleepover and turned down the temp in the fridge well since its a suck apartment appliance it makes everything to cold even the fridge. It was a mess. Beyond mess. So I had to take it all apart and clean it.. By the way since I was going to be home I also had like 10 min. before took apart my stove to clean so I had a mess. It was lunch time Abby needed more Motrin my heartburn was acting up ( I just found out Friday at the Dr office I have reflex caused by stress, antacids and Xanax should fix it or ya I could take a stress management class. like I have time ) I did what I could. Popped an antacid which I forgot this morning, gave Abby Motrin and put some alcohol in her ear. Ate a 100 pack of cookies I had not eaten all day and told my self to wait for 20 min to see if I needed the RX ( I did not thanks you very much I can deal with messes) I don't like messes but especially any kind of kitchen mess. Thee are a few things that I must have one of them is a very clean kitchen especially a fridge and stove so ya that my Sunday morning

All is well Abby is felling better. The antacid is working and the kitchen is all clean

Thanks to the miracle of the yellow super towel from Costco and Clorox kitchen cleaner..Humm I think I will go grab a pack of cookie

No comments: