Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pickle

What to do
Ever have a time when your in a big pickle. The choice you make will not Kill, or Mane anyone but its still hard to deal with both outcomes. What do you do. Yes I know pray, make list but what if that still leaves you in a stupor. I have learned that "When in Stupor DO Not do anything" But this things is driving me CRAZY !! I have been having such a stressful reaction to it. I need to make up my mind soon or it will be to late. I have the added pressure to a dead-line.

It will not cause death ....
It will make one person happy ( for the time being)
It will cause one Pain, and bring up a whole lot of stuff they would like to move forward from.
This pickle is not caused by me but others and there choices but still I'm the adult and Have to deal with it.
I just don't know what to do. No one can tell me what to do! Nobody has been in this place before (that I know of) Disappointment will come from either choice I make, that is sad to me ... I know life is all about disappointment I get that.. But all this is not by my choosing I'm stuck, Trapped, Screwed!

On a Happy note My favorite jeans were miss marked and I got them for 14:99$ Not the 39:99$ Yay for me sad for Macy's

No comments: