Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer id fun-er for grow ups

No much going on yippee for me. Today I found myself BORD at work ..That is a good thing.

Some highlights

From Amanda 10 "Well I just think Kristen and Rob should just give it up!! Get together, she should leave that old boyfriend alone and move on" It took me awhile to get she was taking about the Twilight gang ( no she has not seen the movie??)

From Drew 14 "You know its hard to be in a car for 10 hours (rode trip for baseball) I only have a PSP, an I touch, and a Nintendo dS.. Its so boring" My response was well "Drew I only had a color books and some paper and a few books" With the kindest sincere smile Drew said "I know being born in the 80's must have been hard" I love him .... He really is a good kid and from what got he did not complain one bit on the road trip.

From Abby 7 "Summer time is fun-er for grown ups You get to get us ready for the pool with sunscreen and towels and snacks, take us to the park, water park, you get to play games with us ALL day, and make us food all day, you even get to help me with crafts,, when we are at school you just get to wait for us to come home..". ( it all about your perception I guess)

So there you are relationship advise, anti aging, its all summed up Summer is "fun-er" for grown ups..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo girl, look at you all bloggin and stuff! AH you look so GREAT!! i hope you guys are doing AWESOME!! :)