Monday, August 17, 2009

back to the real world

I'm back

I know you all want the scoop of my fantastic fun filled week.

Late nights in New York with my Aunt Kathleen who is a great travel partner, . We saw "Wicked" with Oprah and Gail, "Mary Poppins" while eating the new Peanut butter and Jelly M&Ms. (the best treat ever)
We had dinner and Max Brenner's the MOST amazing chocolate restaurant ever (thanks Lorena and Rob )...

Than Seeing to the most amazing scenery I have seen in a long time at a friends family home in Utah. To nieces and nephews galore. I fell like I have not seen Abby in a week. A good time was had by all. It was a fabulous trip some realization came to fruition, which is always hard, but that's part of life.

I will post pics later I have a new camera so now I have to figure out how to up load them (Roch. any pointers)

Its good to be back !! Although Abby fell asleep in tears last night missing her cousins and out of pure exhaustion.
School starts in a few days for work kids and next Monday for Abby and I... ahh life its grand

No comments: