Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New York at a glance

OK I hope it works I'm so not Blogger proficient.. Please ignore all type-o-s.. I had a great time My Aunt Kathleen was the perfect travel partner.. We just went by the seat of our pants ( OK that is a lie. I had done a lot of research but I was still care free). It was great. We packed as much in as we could even taking in a second Broadway show "Mary Poppins" We had so much fun and we WALKED and WALKED I lost 2 lbs and we ate pretty well. Not as much as I would have thought, but we had fun. It was fun to see my friend Kim. It was fun to be me just me!!

Check back and I will have the second part of travel week 2009 when I took Abby to see Garth's family..

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Looks like you had soooo much fun! It really made we want to visit NY for the first time. Next time, it's me and you, girl!

Lisa said...

I would love that

emblair said...

So glad you had fun! Best place ever for a great girls trip!