Monday, August 24, 2009

Update... and things that make you go ha?...

No tears!! We both made it. ( I have not picked her up yet) I did get little chocked up while dropping her off in the classroom but I sucked it all UP. She was very glad the teacher needed a helper to pass out some pencils, Abby of course was very willing to help.

I had a good day in Statistics maybe because we only went over the syllabus, but still It was a good start.

I had the strangest reaction while in the Library printing out the class note.. I had a rush of panic and anxiety. It took me a second to realize where it was coming from. It was the knowledge that for two of my hardest semester while I studied until 10pm in the library twice a week, Garth was was using that time to have his affair with Angie. Odd ha? It has been almost two years since I caught him, but man it hit me out of the blue. Oh well I was able to quickly put it into prospective of the trail and move on. It fascinating what emotion your brain can bring up at any given moment. Two years ago for months my life was a anxiety/panic attack 24/7.... Man I have come so far...but always reaching forward to be a little better...

PS: What today's incident proved to me was I ''may" never get over the betrayal of my husband having a affair right under my nose for over a year, but what I can do is deal with the pain little by little and continue to move on to a better place. I have some really good friends and family to thank for all there help...What would I have done with out you??

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are strong, much stronger than you know!
Love ya!

critts said...

I'm so proud of you! You have come so far. And like Kim says you are stronger than you realize.