Sunday, August 23, 2009

Let me just have a bragging moment

OK Its 7:43 pm the Night before Abby starts Second grade, Let me just tell you how good she is

1) She is out like a light she has been out about 15 min.
2) Once she is asleep I can have the door open, light on in the room and I can watch TV and she will stay asleep. This is a mandatory thing since we share a room
3) She picked/set out her cloths for the first day. Now this is not one of the few new outfits I got her for the new school year. This outfits includes white carpi's purchased this summer and a black and white geometrical shirt that is a hand me down from her cousin Sara and Hannah. This shirt will "help me remember my family at school". Look for the pic tomorrow.
4) She brushed out her hair!! so in the morning it won't be an "angry mess" and we can get to school quickly so she can help her little friend, who is a friend from church but will be new to her school this year.

She is just the best girl ever!! Is she personally excited to go back to school ?? No not really. When we were driving home from church she commented how everyday kept asking her about school, she would much rather stay home with me. ;0) Its just "Abby" to be prepared and ready to to do what is asked of her.

As for the sleeping thing she is seven and I still credit BABY WISE all the way.. She is just a good sleeper

Now I start school tomorrow as well... I will be crying the whole way up to school and pout the whole time in class!! and want my Mommy

1 comment:

critts said...

Have you picked out your "first day" outfit too? :)

She is such a great girl!