Saturday, August 1, 2009

I can DO it

7 Days to go!! I will make it

So here is my check list you wanna see ? ( if not that's OK too) this was the last few days

1) Get work kids ready for school and summer vacation to Mexico which is the same week as my vacation. The the week before I'm insane!! wait that this week aggg. This includes going to 4 different stores for supplies and 3 different for uniforms. Private schools can be ridiculous CHECK
2) Get Abby ready for school and her vacation ( our budget is gone with our vacations so school shopping this year was pretty easy just a few things but still $$ and time) CHECK
3) Register myself for Statistics class pay the 200.00 registration fee and barf at the price of books CHECK
4) Plan re plan and double check all our plans. I will come home from "My vacation" and leave again 10 hours later( I might need to use those nighttime hours to sleep we will see) with Abby to go see Garth's parents ( It will be a memory Abby will cherish forever she loves her family.) Besides I'm going to the "Ranch" with my buddy. It will be blast. I'm even going to try "Cafe Rio" I will have fun too. (Roch PLEASE TRY HARD)CHECK
5) Pack and than rethink hum rethink..( I don't want to pay for baggage I have my own lol)CHECK
6) Think about all the things that could go wrongCHECK ( Garth will have Abby so she will be fine and have fun while I'm away but still all the Lifetime movies pop into my head)
7) Be so excited that I'm going on a trip to New York!! On a girls trip with grown ups who are up for anything. D.Y.K The best time to do Empire is like midnight!!CHECK
8) Research the best places to eat within a budget of NORMAL folks CHECK
9) Discover that your daughter has lost (misplaced for a long time) all her Nintendo DS games value 200.00. They will not be replaced anytime soon CHECK
10) Pick up a map and a book about New York at 1/2 Price books ( who cares if there a few years old its still the same) CHECK
11) Brave WALMART on a SATURDAY to pick up the last few "things" before the tripsCHECK 12) Arrange 4 trips to the airport ( This is not that bad I live 15 min from one.. but still I hate to ask) CHECK

Well that was my list ( I edited the boring stuff like clean house, do laundry, drive kids every were, pay bills, be a single mom, help my mom...try to be a friend, try to take Rx for my new "Acid reflex" problem.. bla bla bla)

This weeks list is not bad I want to go stress free..SO I'm just about there I will pack later in the week for myself.. Abby, well she is already packed go to Utah! She did that the day she found out we were going..lol I'm out

1 comment:

Kim said...

You CAN do it! You always do! Love ya!